Saturday, November 9, 2013

A interesting website!

Hello my sweet Flowers!
and let's talk about Saturday night...ahah! I'm kidding you! I really don't know what could
I wearing this.....any suggestion?! :|
Today I want to talk about my addiction. Yes, I'm addicted to some website, of course about low cost shopping!
Have you the same problem?!
In these days I always check this site: www.sammydress.com
It is a Chinese website with Chinese cloths and I know what are you think in this moment:
"why should I buy something on the web when there are so many Chinese in stores in my city?"
well, I've bought just once a sweater in a Chinese store and it smelled like oil/petrol/kerosene. These clothes are not good for our health and they last just one season or less.
On this website you can find the good part of Chinese clothes.
I've already bought something (like the dress I've shown you yesterday) and I can ensure you that they don't smell and everything is very cheap with good quality for the price.
There's only one problem with the shopping on this website: the shipping costs.
These cost are very high and the delivery is a little bit slow. You have to wait 10-25 days.
You cold receive the parcel before and pay something less with an express courier, but be careful.
In some country, like mine, than you must pay import fees, and this taxes are very expensive!
An idea should be to do an order with friends and than split the shipping costs.
Did you already know this website?!
Let me know

Shine like flowers

Your T.

No comments:

Post a Comment