Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I need new jammies!

Hello my S.F.
how are you? I'm tired because I'm sick since Saturday evening.
As you know, I was out for the WE; I was in a romantic and amazing Italian city: Verona.
Unfortunately I got sick so my beautiful WE last only one day :'(
But, in my "healthy-time" I saw the city and not only :| I was in Tezenis, do you know it?
It is a Italian brand of very pretty, cosy and cheap underwear. Actually I use to buy a lot of clothes that I don't use as underwear ;)
Well, this WE I've seen a beautiful P.J. and I want it for X-mas. To make it a little bit sexy you can use this without the leggings.
What do you think about it? Let me know

XOXO

 your T.

P.S.: I'm sorry, but I can't find a picture on the web site. I'm going to take personally a picture ASAP. In the meantime check out the website to find something ;) http://www.tezenis.it/en/

If you are interested I can show you some pictures of this romantic city




No comments:

Post a Comment