Thursday, November 14, 2013

pyjamas or hoodie?

Today is an important day for me and a friend of mine. We have to celebrate something, but in really cosy and relaxing way! For this reason yesterday I've bought something!!
Do you know the Italian brand Twin-Set by Simona Barbieri? I love this brand, but for my pocket is too  expensive.
Fortunately I've found an outlet shop, where you could find some bargain, and yesterday I've bought a Hoodie. The funniest thing is that actually this is not a hoodie but it is a pyjamas :D
I can't understand how I could spend so much money for a pyjamas...so, I like it very much and I've decided to wear it as a hoodie.
Are you interested about the price? The original one was 152€, and I've bought it only for 59€
What do you think? Am I crazy or not? Shall I wear it as a sweatshirt or not??
Leave a comment, I'm really interested in your opinion.

Shine my Flowers

Your Tulip


No comments:

Post a Comment